We have quite a few events coming up and we’d love for you to join!
- International Service Trip Committee Meeting | Nov. 18 |
- Lace Up for Kids Rotaract Team | Nov.24 |
- Power Breakfast + Coffee House | Nov. 26 |
- Red Cross Clothing Drive | Nov. 26 |
- Next General Meeting
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE TRIP COMMITTEE MEETING | NOV. 18 |
We will be having our second International Service meeting tomorrow at 5pm! The cost and trip schedule will be discussed so please try to attend if interested in the trip. See you there!
- Date/Time: Friday Nov. 18 (5:00PM)
- Building: Walter C. Koerner Library
- Room: 167
LACE UP FOR KIDS ROTARACT TEAM | NOV. 24 |
- We will be going to the event set up by UBC Recreation called Lace Up for Kids as a group to represent Rotaract.
- Lace Up for Kids is a fundraising event for research towards cures for rare diseases, $5 donation would be required of participants
- Our team will be meeting first at the NEST at 5:30pm to head over there as a group
- Event Date/Time: Nov. 24th 6-11pm
- To sign up just fill out the google form. We hope to see you all there!
POWER BREAKFAST + COFFEE HOUSE | NOV. 26 |
- Power Breakfast | 8:30-11:00am |
- UBC Rotaract will be helping serve power breakfast. Volunteers are asked to come a little bit earlier, 8:15 am, for some prep work.
- Coffee House | 12:00 – 1:30pm |
- IF that’s a little bit early for you, you can also help serve coffee and snacks during their coffee house.
- For this we ask volunteers to come at 11:30 am for prep work. There will be clean up until 2 pm.
- Aside from setting the tables/plates, handing out food and cleaning up, we will also have the chance to talk and chill with the guests and hear about their interesting experience living in the DTES.
- We’re only able to take 10 volunteers so please fill out the google formAND the facebook event to secure your spot!
RED CROSS CLOTHING DRIVE | NOV. 26 |
- UBC Red Cross’ “Cover the Cold” will be handing out clothes to people in the downtown east side.
- You’ll be walking around and handing out the clothing donations as you go by. You can come here instead if you don’t want to wake up too early for Power Breakfast!
- Date/Time: Nov. 26, 10am
- Email ubcrotaractcommunityserv
firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in helping
Our next meeting is this MONDAY (NOV 21)
- Time: 5:00PM
- Building: Math Building
- Room: 102
Interested in getting more involved? Just e-mail us back. See you soon
The Rotaract Club of Vancouver-UBC Team