The six successful candidates will be actively involved Rotaractors from diverse parts of the world and meet the following requirements:
- Ability to enter Canada with your passport or obtain a Canadian visa (for more information, check out our FAQs page).
- Passports must be valid for 6 months following the last day of the trip (i.e. March 2, 2020).
- International travel medical insurance is mandatory. Proof is required before arrival in Canada.
- Ability to speak and understand conversational English.
- Good physical fitness: The west coast of Canada is known for its outdoor activities and the trip will include multiple activities which are physically rigorous. There will be five consecutive days of intense physical activity.
- Ability to pay the participation fee of $365 CAD and transportation to and from Vancouver upon program acceptance.
- Open-mindedness about cultures, a good attitude, and a big passion for Rotaract and its ideals.
- April 1, 2019: Application released on our website!
- April 30, 2019: Application period closes at 23:59 GMT.
- Early May 2019: Official invitation letters sent out to successful Rotaractor applicants.
- Mid May 2019: Applicants must confirm attendance via email and pay the $365 CAD fee via PayPal within seven days of receiving the official invitation letter. Shortly after we receive confirmation and payment, participants will be sent a Visa Support Letter (if necessary).
Note: Additional Program Invitation Letters will be sent out to waitlisted candidates if spots open up.
PACE Refund Policy
A 50% refund of the $365 participation fee (minus PayPal processing fee) will only be issued if attendance is canceled and received in writing within 30 days of receiving Visa Support Letter.
The application period for PACE 2019 is closed.
Click on the link, and then download PDF from top right. PDF files require Adobe Acrobat/Reader or alternative PDF reader software to open.